Returns and Exchanges
At Steens Honey we carefully examine each product before it is sent to you from us. However, as with any online orders there is a possibility you may receive a damaged good or a different item from what you had ordered. If this is the case, it is important you contact us immediately.
Please follow the step-by-step guide for any returns & exchange.
- Please take a digital photo of the damaged item(s) or item doesn’t match your order.
- Send the photos to us via email or online chat from our website
- Our customer service team will help you with solutions accordingly
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUND
- Once we confirm you have received a damaged item, or the order is incorrect, we will proceed with exchanging the product or providing a refund.
- Steens Honey will discuss with you the best option for returning the good to us and in most instances, we will cover the cost of returning the damaged good and providing a new one.Unless the product is damaged during transportation or it is faulty, we do not refund products.
- We are happy to exchange goods for the same value if you find that the goods you have purchased do not meet your required satisfaction (at your own cost). However goods must be in saleable condition (not opened or used) and you must provide proof of purchase.
- We apologise but we are unable to exchange or refund sale items.We will always meet our obligations under New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act (CGA).
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
Due to biosecurity regulations in New Zealand, our bee product can not be returned to us.We will do the best we can to maintain customer satisfaction, but please be sure the products you are ordering are the products you want.Please talk to us if you have any further questions about international orders.